Corporate Strategies, Publications, Internet Services,
Broadcasting, Media & Public Relations
Bannerline has created all manner of business and industry publications
for our customers. These include: annual reports, brochures, house magazines, news
releases, and specialty pieces. Let us help you get the word out.
WITH YOUR BUSINESS
|The preponderance of BANNERLINE business is
built upon troubleshooting assignments and specific projects, such as publications,
communications audits and major events. A few clients over the years have been of
www.poynerbaxter.com - 2004
Health - 2010
Regional District of
North Okanagan - 2010
British Columbia Chiropractic Association - 2000
International Plant Booster Ltd. - 2009
Mountain Sport + Medical
CLIENTS & SPECIFIC PROJECTS
(past sustaining clients are marked with an
- Boardroom Capital Investments Inc.
- British Columbia Club
- British Columbia Ferry Corporation *
- British Columbia Hydro
- British Columbia Standardbred Association
- British Columbia Telephone
- British Columbia Racing Commission
- Canada Place Expansion Review & Alternatives (2003)
- Canadian Cheque Cashing Corporation
- Christian Heritage Party
- CKNW Radio *
- Collingwood School *
- Devon Parking Corporation Canada
- Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association *
- Farabloc Development Corporation
- Financial Institutions Commission of B.C.
- Forbes Medi-Tech Inc.
- Fraser Downs *
- Fraser River Harbour Commission *
- Fuerniss, Klaus (re: Tim Hortons/Wendy's franchises, Vancouver &
Gibsons, B.C.; Abet International Export-Import Inc.; Tiara
- Greenswitch Capital
- Groome Capital Advisory Inc.
- Great Canadian Gaming Corporation*
- Hastings Racecourse
- Hastings Waterfront Business Association -
The Heritage District
- Health Care Weatlh Care Initiative Canada
- Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective
Association, BC Division
- Imperial Parking Limited *
- Inner-Tec Security Consultants Ltd.
- Institute of Advanced Police Techniques
- Interlink Development Corporation *
- Intermarket 91 - world congress
- International Psychogeriatric Association
- International Psychogeriatric Association, 9th International Congress -
- International Marine Transit Association - 21st Annual Conference -1996
- Inter-Pacific Enterprises Ltd.
- Interpro Technical Services Ltd.
- Lentia Enterprises Ltd.
- McDonald's Restaurants of Canada
- National Parking Association - 1989 annual convention
- North Shore News *
- Northwest Television (B.C.) Ltd.
- Okanagan Equestrian Society
- Pacific Rim Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Congress - 2000
- Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts America, Inc.
- Queen Charlotte Lodge
- Reform Party of Canada
- Solara Technologies Inc.
- Shato Holdings Ltd. *
- STAR-FM (Fraser Valley Broadcasters) *
- Timberwolf Project (J.F. Sokler, 20/20 Enterprises Ltd.)
- Vancouver International Airport Authority
- VenTek International, Inc.
- Venue West Conference Services Limited
- Waterfront Series Public Affairs Luncheons *
- Western Pottery Ltd.
- Western Pacific Security Ltd. *
- Western Delta Lands
- Wickaninnish Inn & Pointe Restaurant
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association - 26th World Congress - 2001
Visuals Of All Types
Patricia Bannerman and associates such as
John Batchelor, Kerry Waghorn and Lloyd Sutton, create stunning visual
elements for our clients' web sites, publications, presentations and
|A Culture of Communications